Tuesday, July 20, 2010

the blonde mane

this is my first official post... it is rather AWESOME!! :D

so as I was sitting on the couch next to my nifty big sister (who is also blogging) and having an continuous belching contest with my other sister's husband, I was thinking what shall i write about?? then it came to me, well more like fell out of my head. I am talking about my hair! its huge!! I have longish thick blonde hair that the majority of the time is pulled back into a loose bun or a high ponytail. But the point I am trying to make about my hair is that it falls out, constantly! Anywhere in my house my family is always telling me that I am leaving my hair behind me. now i know everyone does this its part of the human body, traits, whatever you want to call it but my hair falls out A WHOLE STINKING LOT!! More than anyone else's in my family and it falls out multiple strands at a time, its great...

Well anyway so warning to anyone reading this i will have plenty of grammar and spelling errors, i may sound silly or immature with some of what I say, i will most likely write in run on sentences and not fully explain all of what I am trying to say... so sorry abut that! it happens a lot, my mind is constantly skipping and i dont always finish or fully explain all of what I am trying to say :)

SO... wrapping up my first official writing post, today (actually yesterday) was a great day! I laughed more than I have in a really long time, and it was all due to my sisters and Jordan(oldest sisters new hubby). I love having them all home :) Well I am making cinnamon pull apart (aka monkey bread) tonight for tomorrow's bfast! Yum!! And now I am off to hulu to kill my brain cells with pointless crap until i feel sleepy enough to go upstairs to bed...

goodnight world :]

-Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment